5G IN MEDIA PRODUCTION DEMYSTIFIED
Next year, Wednesday 2ND February 2022 (08:55 – 19:10 CET), our Senior Product Manager Mika Sharp will be participating in the EBU Production Technology Seminar 2022. Mika will talk about 5G IN MEDIA PRODUCTION and Stand-alone private 5G networks.
The annual Production Technology Seminar 22 (01 – 03 Feb 2022 9:00 – 17:00 (Europe/Zurich)) focuses on recent and future developments in media production technology. It is a key industry event for those needing to make informed strategic decisions in the technical domain.
On the agenda:
- WHAT HAS CHANGED AND IS NOT GOING BACK
- R&D AND INNOVATION STRATEGIES AT PSM
- QUALITY IN THE AGE OF MOBILE AND LARGE SCREENS
- TECHNOLOGY IS CONTENT
- SUSTAINABILITY IN PRODUCTION
- 5G IN MEDIA PRODUCTION DEMYSTIFIED
- THE ROAD TO AI-BASED CONTENT GENERATION
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND NEW APPLICATIONS
- INGREDIENTS IP CLOUD BASED PRODUCTION
- ON-SET VIRTUAL PRODUCTION
- THE AUDIENCE AND IMMERSIVE MEDIA
- GAME ENGINES IN BROADCAST WORKFLOWS
For more information visit the official seminar site in EBU.